Information Go To Our
ORDER MACHINES Page
- Swing over Bed: 8 "
- Swing over Cross Slide: 4 3/4"
- Distance between centers: 14"
- Carriage Travel: 12"
- Spindle speeds: 6
- (125, 210, 450, 620, 1000, 2000 rpm)
- Longitudinal Feeds: 2 (.005,.010)
- Inch Threads: 12 (8 - 40TPI)
- Metric Threads: 12 (.4 - 3mm)
- Cross Slide Travel: 4 1/2"
- Compound Travel: 2 5/16""
- Tailstock Spindle Travel: 2 3/4"
- Tailstock Taper MT2
- Spindle Bore: 20mm (3/4")
- Spindle Taper: MT3
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V/60Hz
- Machine Size: 34"x17 1/2"x17 1/2"
- Machine weight: 190lbs.
- Shipping weight: 275lbs.
STANDARD ACCESSORIES INCLUDED:
4" - 3 JAW CHUCK
5" - 4 JAW CHUCK
4 WAY TOOLPOST
MT2 DEAD CENTER
CENTER THREADING DIAL
GEARS METRIC CHANGE GEARS
REST FOLLOW REST
FEED REVERSE GEAR
- The Lathemaster 8 x 14" Mini Lathe is the
highest quality lathe in it's size and price range available.
- Unlike the popular Mini's on the market today,
this is a true, ready to machine, no need to rebuild, benchtop mini lathe.
- Removing the protective grease, lubrication,
and installing the drive belts is all that is required to start turning with
- It is a solid machine (190lbs.) with induction
ground, Dual Prismatic ways and a sturdy reinforced frame.
- The spindle is constructed with quality
- Spindle speeds up to 2000 RPM for turning
- Feed ratio and thread selection are a simple
task of changing a few easily removed gears
- This lathe will cut left hand threads and
make cuts away from the chuck with the easy installation of the included feed reverse
- It has forward and reverse motor switching and
a safety Kill Switch.
- All the gears are metal. ( No Plastic Gears)
- True Inch Pitch Leadscrews
- The Dials are all metal, satin finished, and
clearly engraved in inch measure.